This website is a service provided by The Training Effect LTD. The website and the associated service represent a brand name used and owned by The Training Effect LTD to promote the service and assist in the delivery of said service to our intended recipients.
The registered offices of The Training Effect are:
Oak Trees Business Park
Our company registration number is: 07799750
At The Training Effect we are committed to ensuring that your privacy and data are protected. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date with any policy changes.
information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in a form signing up to our mailing list on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email and on social media. How you use the website, any information you post or send to us.
information we collect about you
When you use our website, we automatically collect anonymous information about your visit and how you use our services through ‘cookies’, details on what these are can be found below. These services are provided by Google Analytics.
We may collect information about you which we have received from publicly-available sources. This may include information freely available on public websites or social media platforms
We employ security measures to prevent: unauthorised access to your data, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your personal data is stored on our secure cloud server.
what we do with the personal data you provide to us
The data you provide to us is only ever used by us, we never provide data to a third party.
If your school has signed up to receive one of our services and you have signed up as a member of our website you will only ever receive information in relation to that service. This may include updates to the service itself, training events related to that service or changes to the website itself. You will not receive general marketing information from us unless you also explicitly sign upto our newsletter.
If you have signed up to our mailing list using the sign-up form on our website this means you have consented to receiving our newsletter. This contains updates on the work of our organisation (The Training Effect) generally and may include other products and services we deliver.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to the data we may hold:
- You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your data which is outlined in the policy.
- You have the right to access the personal data that we hold on you.
- You have the right to rectification of the personal data we hold on you, or to complete any information that is incomplete.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased.
- You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data to limit how we use your data under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
- You have the right for us to not make solely automated decisions, including profiling, that has a significant impact on you.
You can exercise any of your rights above by making a Subject Access Request, please put this in writing to email@example.com. We will respond to your request in line with data protection law.
third party websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites and content. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.